Short Term Trading Week Starting: 5th Sept, page-212

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi, someone mentioned it above but I note UNV was not on your screenshot? Any one with a view or no takesr on the stock? I assume its market cap potential to bag is not as much as other speccies and explorers. It does however have a decent portfolio of coal holdings, one of which was netting a decent operational profit/cashflow I thought. Probably not something you'd see triple bag, but a well sound business (i thought)? Potential to capitalise on rising coal prices which i note:

http://www.barchart.com/commodityfutures/ICE_Richard_Bay_Coal_Futures/LV

Underground mining resumed at their New Clydesdal Colliery bought of Exxaro, for 900ktpa ROM that will be sold on spot/export markets until a domestic long term CSA can be reached with Eskom for the bulk of the additional 2mtpa thermal coal that NCC can produce. Once this occurs assumedly a two mine operation. Previous failed bid by CZA for 20c cash + equity (circa 25c total at the time) , now trading at 12c per share.

Also paying back debt at what I Thought was a good rate. Be curious to see if it is passed up by most tipsters here as I assume smaller cap coal stocks have more speculative power to bag ove rthe short term?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.