Short Term Trading Week Starting: 5th Sept, page-239

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi Sector - thanks for your words. THe issue is it almost becomes a 'which came first: the chicken or the egg'. I guess without someone guiding you in person and correcting you , you tend to not know what is right and wrong, and it may be right now, but the other 9/10 times it is wrong.
    I would definitely avoid the DT thread in that case given it has been mentioned here a few times... agreed about pumped up stocks and their cheerleader squad, although as was the case with XPE's run to 10c I feel that it could be a good gauge on playing the FOMO and making some extra coin - albeit getting out when things turn around and the cheerleader's are still cheering.

In order to better understand value drivers and what moves stocks over longer periods as you outlined, did you or anyone else have any decent resources that practically illustrated or draws the link between valuations/pricing relative to fundamentals of a business? I.e. even a good book on fundamental analysis that has some hard and fast rule at assessing varying canvases of businesses would be appreciated. Short of that I will try and follow some of the reasoning on the STT forum and try and observe what moves stocks, but I guess with so much tips, information and noise in this day and age it seems easy to get lost amongst all the hustle and bustle (noise/info overload).

By 25% trade within a month are you referring to making a 25% profit on a single STT trade as a goal? What do most here aim as a minimum for their risk-reward in that sense?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.