Short Term Trading Week Starting: 5th Sept, page-55

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    STTCOMP REG, TA Long

Market Cap $1.1 billion now
    Current share price: $3.70

I know this stock is too big for us to like, however I see a trading oppurtunities here, the big theme today is selling all health care/age care sector stock especially EHE REG JHC,

Credit Lyonnais Securities Asia reduced its price target on Estia to 287c from 410c, Japara to 177c from 253c and Regis to 371c from 530c. CLSA now has SELL recommendations on all 3 companies.

Bank of America (BAML) has downgraded its price targets on Estia Health (EHE) to 275c from 335c, Regis (REG) to 370c from 430c and Japara (JHC) to 190c from 230c.

To me within these 3 stocks I think REG is a bit oversold,

again, the reason why I am putting down REG as a TA Long STT entry was based on the trading price/volume action, I see the stock was opened at $3.750, most of the trades are controlled and done at $3.70 price level, and I see an iceberg buy at $3.70 all day today and it had been loading and loading to buy more. On the daily chart this cross candle gives me a possibility of closing down gap or at least it wants to go up in the coming 2-3 days. Today it has been holding well.

This entry wont take me into the >25% ladder in 1 week ( well I hope it does....)

but I am hoping to score a 15% appx profits here as a STT for myself.

2.PNG Capture.PNG TRADE ANAY.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.