Short Term Trading Week Starting: 6 Nov, page-128

1. 17,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi issy79  .  Its a chart to me and yes its a trial pool stock i have .  Yes its the falling knife thats for sure . For some . For others its new opportunity as maybe the first time they ever see it .

Ive drawn a chart from around the dates i did a pool of stocks . Will i see a spike on that cross under of the two hundred day linear ?

Some of the notes i cant remember even what they mean even at times  as the charts flow through the market motions and become squiggles . They trigger though that thought back to what maybe i first saw in a chart . Failed entry successful entry type things to indication and well even my scans .

So ok will chart as i have no idea of the trading method for the stock or yours . I have a failed possible rising three on a bigger cup handle pattern ? Location of the rising three ? Maybe only when the trend is already changed over all it more successful .

Will put new notes on the chart maybe you will see something im seeing and learning .  Three chart out to the monthly .so daily weekly and monthly . I cant give investment advice only ways to seek it .

So this year im using airplanes and battleships to keep my memory of long term notes on charts .Yes the battle .

In my brain this year is the battle between the navy and the air force .

Capture617.PNG Capture618.PNG Capture620.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.