Short Term Trading Week Starting: 6 Nov, page-441

1. 10,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    This market is just mental never seen anything like it in my FT career. I have seen big bull markets but never like this . All you have to is wipe a big line and the fomo that's follows is just mental. lith and gold + weed and today uranium it's just multiple sectors firing .. it's making me feel so weird seeing the money flow this high and feverish ...

Buy a good basing chart in the right sector and wait for the syndicate pumpers to turn up.

Don't know about anyone else but this period is so draining mentally I mean this week for me over 120 trades + holding plenty of runners . Won't complain if this lasts till Xmas tho and take Jan -feb off ..

Feels good when u don't need twitter or any social media to find trades and than read it later on the night and see all the ramping on the stocks you bought the day before ....

Hope everyone is killing it as this can't last like this for long and generally speaking this signals change is coming. when we see such high liquidity coming into our spec's just does not feel right or look right but hey it's filling our pockets / wheel barrows/garages / full of green so what ever is happening it's unbelievable..

Cheers

TS

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.