XAO 0.79% 8,075.2 all ordinaries

@radx,You are bearish on almost all your posts, and you are...

1. 837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42

@radx,

You are bearish on almost all your posts, and you are entitled to your opinion and you free to express it whenever you want.

I believe that the biggest influence on markets in many decades is the FED. Someone else agrees with me as well. See link to MarketWatch article.

I don't believe the FED are a couple of steps behind and will act too late. They have seen the effect of the hawkish announcement around the 19th. December and have decided to repair that damage. Further I do think that they will avoid doing that again in the medium term.

Regarding the tech stock misses on earnings, the FAANG stocks have already come off a lot, and the next earning reports will likely support the downgrade the market has already priced in. In contrast the 30 Dow industrial stocks will probably have much stronger balance and profit sheets.

The fundamentals of the US economy are basically sound IMO, so I don't see any justification for a real Bear market in 2019.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/stock-market-investors-its-time-to-hear-the-ugly-truth-2019-01-05?mod=MW_section_top_stories

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.