Yes. I am always bullish on gold coz it has been used as kinds...

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Yes.

I am always bullish on gold coz it has been used as kinds of exchange currency for thousands year lol....

It also stands for Wealthy in many countries worldwide for thousands years...

I have post here last year that Chinese and russia/Iran, possible saudi will work together to use RMB, instead USA, for Oil transactions...

And Gold being choosed as a pefect back up about this.. so the above countries central banks will Buy Gold as Rrserve..

people who playing in this market should be aware There should be more conflict between China and American so Gold will gain strengths in the long run....

Those who talking Gold will back below $1000 oz when Gold did not hold $1250 rrsistance not long just got there face slaped hard, same as Many was yelling Bitcoin would fall to $2000 when it was $4500 before its Monster run 2-3 months ago...

Bottom line, as long as human being exist, so the greedy and fear exist, stock market always exist, so be it up or down for the market, individual stocks also up and down, there are many stocks down in Bull market while lots up in Bear market, so choose the Right one with Sound FA and good TA along with healthy Cash balance is the decision to be made...

There are several sectors i am thinking to keep exposures:

For commodity:

Gold, Lithium, Cobalt, Nickle, U..

For Tech:

Blockchain and Bio.

Cash..

Remember, control your positions size and never All in, keep at least 30% cash (depends upon your plans ) imo if you still wanna gain big return while market is hot but risk control is important..

Have a good trading and investing year of 2018 STT fellows...
    Last edited by xindongzuitaohua: 11/01/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.