Short Term Trading Week Starting: 8th May, page-165

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Yup there will be bugs in every software launch ofc, but surely they made it seem like they had a somewhat complete product. It was not the case here.
    Its not my job to name and shame....but a few brokers involved and there friends were claiming it works 100% fine and was a great product, so something doesn't add up.

Good wake up call, even though I didn't touch THD but reminded me how savage the game we are in.
    Also reminded me there is some bloke out there who just got into the market and bought it at 4cents and likely hold it till it becomes nothing.
    Cause that bloke was me after buying NOR at 14cents lmao. Hopefully that individual can take a break from the market and learn from the big blunder.

I've been watching it since Promesa days cause one of my friends bought into PRA and told me about there acquisition. The whole RTO was a mess.
    Was a good trade from under 2c for those that took it, but was only pumped for a raise. And then pumped again to dump the shares in the raise.

Anyways I prefer not to bash THD too much, won't do me any good....it could bounce from here one last time.

Lets find another winner soon as markets seem to be turning a little

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.