Short Term Trading Week Starting: 9 Jan, page-130

1. 3,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    @Nodferatu That must of been one of the hardest days at a workplace. Hope they ie the Company have systems in place so that current employees are able to see a professional (confidential, offsite, not linked back to work at all) to debrief over a couple of sessions. Feel for you. I dont know what has to be done to reduce the stigma of mental illness. If someone has a broken leg everyone asks how are you, offers support because they can see the plaster cast, etc. When it comes to Depression, Anxiety etc I think it is due to a lack of understanding to be frank as it is something that you cant really see so to speak, and people therefore do not know what and or how to say, hey r u ok? if you need a natter I am around. Just to let the other person know that you genuinely care is v.important imo. I think it is something like 1 in 4 Australians will have an episode of Depression or Anxiety in their life. That is massive. We must break the stigma now. For anyone needing support apparently www.beyondblue.org.au is meant to be an amazing resource.
    Best Wishes
    GF

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.