Short Term Trading Week Starting: 9 Jan, page-132

1. 7,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Look's it was smart money warming up to uranium on last week cos most of the decent ones we spoke about months back are still going strong & little to no retrace.. I still think mid this year for a decent run at the min but it's so rewarding to pic a trend up before it happens mentally & for the portfolio.

Few to watch not that you guy's & girls need them cos by the looks of things volume is picking up everywhere.. hope you're all making coin..

DEG started to make a move late last week & the buying has been getting stronger, hopefully some good news on Li

SUD the day after i posted had a small retrace but today went back up on small volume so whoever bought on Friday is still holding otherwise it would be sold of.

SGH i posted about this on another site but volume was crazy last week & today.. Think they will take it up till the report comes out late this month.. Will be dumping later on the bigger volume.

Other then that, i think it's worth researching IPO's & try to work out what could run on listing.. Will start doing that later this week as i'm a little tide up at the mo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.