XAO 0.25% 8,002.8 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Week Starting: 9 July, page-86

1. 1,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    2 green days (small) for hound and I after last weeks series of reds.

Pretty much don't even consider 'non revenue' stocks atm, haven't for sometime and still finding it quite challenging.

B2Y, GEM, PPS & RLE looking ok also loaded up on LYC @ 2.10 & my pilot in K2F is now investment.

Have a few opens ISX,AJQ,VHT,OGA & SPL that have been sitting on support for some time. 4c's pending am sticking with them.

Missed the Li bounce, noticed PLS > 1, bit gunshy I guess, been trading the big resource companies like BHP & like.

Did a DT in AVL on early KRC strength am but not something I go looking for, just happens all my VA stocks together on WL and anomoly was there. All VA stocks strong today btw.

These type of trades to work need fairly large $ commitment looking for quick small % and would be rather higher up the food chain but hey the anomoly presented and hound was looking at me with his 'grow a pair' expression.

Been spending lot of time doing 2 not really productive things,

1, Watching buy/sell depth on ISX, looks bullish but might be seeing only what I want to see, definately a 'water' stock of mine.
    2. Watching that 'Vindaloo' footy clip posted on weekend forum, hound and I have really taken a 'shine' to it, god its catchy and the lads in garage tend to sing along.

Being a dragons supporter the old concept of 'dare to dream' has been lived on more than one ocassion, the absolute of despair the outcome. The poms have been there and more in WC and would like to see them get over the line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.