XAO 1.31% 8,189.9 all ordinaries

China news seems to have been positive for DOW futures at time...

1. 1,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    China news seems to have been positive for DOW futures at time of typing.

Market is displaying some establishing themes in small area I concentrate, don't see change in short term.

Premium on transparency of revenues.
    Cobalt getting set for another run but see above.
    Resource quality (of anything) a factor but EV's being determined by time not neccessarily by grade and size.
    All trends less defined and shorter in duration (I know the bloody obvious)

Looking for a certain type of stock then concentrating on an extented period of low volume support for entry, seems to be working but market exceptions (TAR,WFE etc) not part of my portfolio.

Looking and acting on director buying and incidence of next ann being significant and positive for good pocket money.

Looking at mechanics of market (say upcoming 4c period) and asking myself which stocks will show greatest price elasticity. (ISX, VIV, PHK, CLV, AJQ and a few others)

Will see how it goes, maybe tinkering with level of exposure and number of stocks not high.

Have also been trading ranges in some liquid stocks, back in RNU @ .32, adding LYC < 2.50, turned LT investor in CYP.

Holding a few Li stocks but exposure low atm, traded PSC for profit on anomoly and have convinced myself another anomoly has presented itself in same stock, see above for entry on support.
    The anomoly is market is vastly underestimating how much and in what time frame the ZIM government wants this company to be REALLY REALLY successful, the ZIM affect has come full circle, thats what I'm being told.

One man's search for a defined trend.

PS. China and Australian pollies are really starting to get on my nerves in every way but not quite sure what I can do about it other than renovate the beach shack down the coast and start working on the BH, hound would need no convincing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.