STTCOMP KYK, FA LONG SOI 77,240,598 SP 21c MC $16m~ Cash $3.9m~...

1. 2,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    STTCOMP KYK, FA LONG

SOI 77,240,598
    SP 21c
    MC $16m~
    Cash $3.9m~

Fintech that integrates Blockchain into service offering, Kyckr has been awarded top prize in blockchain category of a MATCHI/KPMG Fintech Competition

Firstly happy new year to everyone, hope the celebrations were spent well with people you care about. haven't tipped in a while mainly because I haven't had any success in tipping for a while

Picked up some KYK for a short term trade today, have bought it in the past but I never trade it well, I think I may have had a failed tip here before on it.

watched all the blockchain runners run and just felt bad missing out, but definitely thought it was weird that KYK was not running with them, considering Kyckr has mentioned its blockchain investments a long time before any of the others, has been actively pursuing collaborative projects to integrate blockchain tech into its product offering, and not only that, Kyckr’s corporate identity blockchain solution was awarded first prize in a KPMG Fintech challenge.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/article...ckchain-and-regulatory-compliance-1474922771/
    https://matchi.biz/news/34-matchi-e...e-fintech-challenge-winners-announcement.html

On top of that, winning international bluechip clients such as IBM, Citigroup and Bloomberg, as well as announcing that it is focusing its growth in US/EU, would give me the impression that Kyckr has strong ambitions on a world scale.

I see this as value given the EV comparison to other Blockchain related companies trading on the ASX. but I don't understand this side of tech too well, so I'm just going on the back of the market not giving KYK as much love as the others.

here is an EV comparison I did
    assumptions:
    -all in the money options/convertible notes are converted and passed the cash of options to the cash balances. Bitcoin balance converted at 13000, AUD/USD used 0.7
    -used today's high for all
    -a lot of round ups and round downs used, this is not 100% accurate , I may have used AUD when USD should have been used, please forgive my incompetence if mistakes are found
    -sped through it so I may have missed something obvious

regardless, KYK looks to be a lot cheaper than the rest.
    Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 5.22.47 PM.png

cheers
    Last edited by m3ntor: 02/01/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.