XAO 0.61% 7,897.5 all ordinaries

Hi Boss, Posted this one weekend thread in relation to your MQR...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Boss,
    Posted this one weekend thread in relation to your MQR chart. Thread now closed so posting here also. Sorry Free for duplication not sure the process.

Boss, welcome back, enjoying your comments and insights. Just a question on your TA to understand your method. With the MQR chart, why did you not incorporate the lows of early March into your trend line and why did you not factor in the mid march spikes for the creation of the bullish triangle? My TA produces similar overall picture but with a much longer timeframe before we will reach the wedge and breakout. Are you looking at volume to decide which candles and wicks matter most?

As much as I love and use TA, I still get confused - such is the case here! Sometimes people use the bodies of candles, other times the wicks, sometimes a mixture of both on the same chart and this makes me wonder if we see what we want to see, and fudge the lines slightly to suit ourselves?! I know it is not an exact science and it would be really interesting to have a dozen or so TA experts place their trend lines etc on a chart and then compare to see the similarities and differences.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.