Short Term Trading Weekend 12/08 - 14/08, page-27

1. 6,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1823
    STTCOMP MOX, TA Long

Shares: 453m approx
    MC: $9.07m approx
    SP: $0.019

Lithium

Ok so reported the previous post which was kindly pointed out I made some minor errors (e.g the MC) but also updated the shares on issue as well. Which from last tip went from 357m to now 453m approx from the last CR.

My initial tip is about to expire on Tuesday so thought i'd re-tip with new chart analysis.

Since my first tip the MC for MOX has gone from $3.93m to just over $9m which is a pretty good gain so far and the lithium news still has more to come soon.

MOX looking like it's getting setup and ready for a run soon on the charts with a Flag formation and bouncing off lower support twice at 1.8c and soaking at 1.9 and 2c with volume decreasing and little supply selling into 1.9c now. With news on their lithium drilling expected soon as well, could start getting interesting, especially with little shares on issue and such a small MC still just under $10m

That flag formation could also be seen as a symmetrical triangle forming.

End of day today saw 2c get wiped very quickly after little trading most arvo, with small volume sold down in the auction at 1.9 but more likely manipulated to close at 1.9 since most of the auction price was sitting at 2c right until 4:10pm

MOX Chart 10.JPG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.