Short term trading weekend 12 - 13 August 2023, page-28

1. 1,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Hear what your saying Herb, junior bio's are financial blackholes.

Only reason I mentioned it was the quality of noise that is reaching my ear. Don't normally do the junior bio's unless they are very close to revenue streams and IPD winning the NCCN approval over in the land of the yank in march got my attention, insurers are now dictating it's use to the hospital system on reimbursement grounds of their insurance policies. Also noticed the directors since approval granted have been in market for $500k of stock over multiple transaction the last not much south of current SP.

Don't hold atm in our major acct as we have rules, one being a minimum transaction size, but did pop the daughter into it about month ago, just $5k worth.

Not trying to convince anyone to buy could well develop into another of many bio horror stories, if the case we will take the tax offset against the boys main trading account and reimburse the princess's account her original stake, we have done that a few times, nature of the beast as her account is in principle a high risk investment acct although we do trade 'free carry' on irrational spikes.

Actually made some bucks this week on a coal stock of all things BCB, other than that market bit of a slog at micro and small end so just trying to cover expenses by trimming 3 to 5% trading a small handfull of large caps.

Sorted out my U exposure and long there but other than that don't know whats going on, Cu and base metals seems dead with the Chinese thing, holding RMS (Brics) and a few others but overall busy doing other stuff.

Boys got awarded a new gov contract some months ago, fairly major commitment, probably 12 mths work. Apparently it involves a bit of travel around NSW, they actually expect the hound & I to leave the garage and consult with other humans, not sure about that we usually just leave these contracts to the 11th hour, make up some stuff off the back of a few phone calls and bang in the invoice. This concept of actually leaving the garage an interacting with my fellow NSW human biomass a bit disconcerting, public service getting a bit uppity on change of government, times are tough just gotta do what your gotta do I guess, hound & I might take the RV and turn it into a 'boys only' road trip.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.