Short term trading weekend 19-20th August 2023, page-23

1. 1,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Yields starting to freak the boys in the garage out so no new holds in main account.

Did add a few pending 4E plays into daughters account VIT & PBP, We already hold PBP in main account.

Added MVP back onto WL, reminds me of AVH (daughters’ best stock of 2023 although sold out some time ago), once a market darling but fallen on hard times, calls of management incompetence etc, all about IP and timing, the immediacy of the market should be recognized for what it is and the affect it has especially on retail stock threads. MVP will not be investment grade till it is, WL only at this stage, US is it's future needs to sort out it's strategy there, IP could scale into anything.

Investing about stocks, trading has nothing to do with stocks it’s about transaction size, discipline and timing or so reckons the resident ‘Karen’ in our investment group, she seems to be perpetually annoyed by everything, quite popular with the > 40’s in the group.

URA solid, LIT weak, price of U going > 60? been trading BCB to the garage’s advantage.

Have a few discounted NPV resource plays which are continuing to discount, was tempted to add but the old quote of “fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me” came to mind. In saying that and putting my rather foolish investment hat on A1M has gotta be more buy than sell.

Daughter won’t hold Coal or U stocks on ethnical grounds, not fussed about coal but she really should have U exposure, the new green energy baseload. (at least for this week )

Hound & I had a sit down lunch in Canberra the other month with among others couple of higher up science types from a uni there, bunch of numnuts, was talking about the application & comercialization of fusion technology, some hard questions, my take coming away from exchange, fusion decades away if ever.

Lads in the garage started another Dylan loop.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.