just thinking out loud here: So i'm thinking that GSW is going...

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    just thinking out loud here:

So i'm thinking that GSW is going to post another day like friday on monday.  Not confident enough to tip it but ill share in the spirit of christmas for anyone that's interested.

Rightfully so the ASX queried and suspended GSW from trading for the 'signed global agreement' with Amazon.  It was obviously (and i suppose deserved) causing a frenzy and flirting with a few of the ASX rules due to its lack of content/details around the agreement.  Upon suspension i got a bit worried that it was going to be another XTV episode.  The new announcement doesn't really shed any more light on the situation except identifying it as a 'master services agreement' which quickly became the most searched definition on google for about 3 hours.  This however totally changed my sentiment on the situation due to the ASX allowing them to be reinstated to official quotation, which i suppose in my mind validates the situation/announcement somewhat.

Secondly the GSWTF listing on OTCmarkets was as high as about US5.95/AUD7.81 and closed at US3.81/AUD5.01.  now this is a very illiquid listing that may or may not correlate with ASX but it was able to trade after the suspension was lifted with the updated announcement so take from it what you will.  I have noticed in the past that it is usually around 10-20% of the ASX shareprice.

So, much the same as before the whole amazon announcement, it still has execution risk for these massive contracts and is still going to be running on the whole herd/hype train/euphoria thing we've all seen a million times before but i think monday will be interesting to watch.

@gamefisherman think you might be getting back up on top of the mountain climbers board this week.

Disclosure: Hold a free carried chunk from the first run and as tempting as it is i am not going to add any on monday because chasing this would break my trading rules.
    Last edited by sci9249: 02/12/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.