Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 1-3 Sept, page-25

1. 6,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    There are many books on trading, some technical and some psychology mainly related to pro high end trading.
    I am no gun trader but as far as lifestyle etc I can offer some hints. No use being rich if you cannot see your toes let alone touch them
    One needs a balance in life and to do things that suit you. I gave up drink years ago because I thought it was holding me back and slowing me down. Sleep is crucial if you stay awake thinking of shares all night them your position size is too large. Exercise is a great buzz but need to mix up various routines. Yoga to relax, boxing to belt the anger out, sport to get competition juices flowing.
    I kept a diary of my trades and it showed that bad decisions were made Monday mornings and after 2pm during day. So simple avoid trading Monday first hour or two, and go for walk or bike ride around lunch time as I was stale in arvo. I honestly do not know how people function on drugs or drink, even taking cold medication slows your brain. Practices to enhance trading up to you. I get up early long walk coffee read papers and walk home ready to conquer the world. Enjoy the wins and don't sweat too much about the losses. it is only money

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.