Vietnam is ideal in regards to time for me. Three hours behind...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Vietnam is ideal in regards to time for me. Three hours behind and four hours behind daylight saving period If your prepared to get up early, ASX either opens in Vietnam at 7/6 am. Best thing is the markets close before lunch time here so you have the afternoon off for long lunches and recreation.

The internet speed is moderate and available free in all cafes and bars if you want to go out in the morning and trade. At home I trade from multiple screens and once I hit a buy or sell order it generally comes up in the market depth within 1 to 2 seconds so it's as fast as I need. No tax in Vietnam but you will have to consult with a tax expert regarding ramifications back home. I will always be an Australian Citizen but everything over here as a rule of thumb costs about 10% of what it costs in Oz. Especially ciggerettes which are $1.25 per packet.

I regularly go down to my local equivalent of a seven eleven buy a six pack of tiger beer, a packet of cigarettes and some snacks for the kids for a total of less than six dollars. I still leave with a smile on my face thinking what it would cost for the same in Oz.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.