Interesting week in more ways than one, Well past the dreaded 10...

1. 1,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Interesting week in more ways than one,

Well past the dreaded 10 day threshold for ciggies (physical addiction) so not getting too upset any more when the sun seems to rise at about the same time every morning. (although was really getting on my nerves there for a while), also got quite confused about the North Korean situation for a short period about 8 days after quitting when the obvious solution was to nuke them, South Korea collateral damage but just a case of wrong place wrong time what do you do, and lets just all move on. Could not understand why other people were not seeing it lol.

Talking about irrational behaviour my market week below;

Holdings of GXY,PLS,KDR and CLQ did well, Good to see GXY lengthen stride hoping a trend is emerging .
    Sold out of KDR friday @ profit but will enter again. noticed 'Free' had a go at management and I admit was a 'con' when entering. The 'pro's' of SQM JV (management) and value add business model in my eyes far outweighs this, Of all the 'near and/or funded business models' CLQ and KDR are most attractive for medium term bet in my eyes. DYOR see below I make plenty of mistakes lol.

Still thinking about entering TAW.

My little pack of stunted unicorns behaved themselves, UPD and LYC up while BUD,FBR and TBH had a breather. As advised BUD worries me and might be out of the pack, have a small (very) long term investment holding but reckon it is going lower and if you still believe will be able to pick up cheaper. TBH seems to have support at approx 40c a disc of 2c to CR. (It better have as have added to my holdings at this price lol)

LYC surprised breaking 16c on volume Friday, the mythological hedge fund cap.
    People keep banging on about BUB and its unique strategic position and resultant profit potential. (to the extent of being bidded up to over 70c on a day when a CR @ 45c was announced, tad irrational? or just me and the ciggies), I see LYC in an even better strategic position. Only way to get a handle on LYC is fully dilute it , punch projected CF and profitability thru ss add near term barriers of entry and market macros value and subtract value of Chinese controlling macros and I see a 2.5 to 3 billion MC, ie approx 50c share over medium term. Just ignore the hedge fund other than entry. DYOR as could be the lack of nicotine fueling irrational fantasies lol.

Have to thank STT as had profitable trade with RLE and am now free carried, in and out of DTZ @ profit.
    (DTZ is a stock that is one of 2 things, misunderstood as no clarity and therefore potential bagger or a financial black hole, can't make up my mind which lol)

Stopped out of FIG @ loss, company good just bad timing.

brought ALM to add to my resource speccies (AVL and LPI)

Stocks held that are causing me and unhealthy urge to inhale are;
    NUH, WGL (especially NUH as I have held through Stops a 'no no' for me.)

Looks like it was a good week for many so my best.

r

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.