Evening all, MUS, got to be one of the best trades of 2017 so...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Evening all,

MUS, got to be one of the best trades of 2017 so far for alot of peeps imo. Offering plenty of goods whether you are a day trader or short term trader. Not only that, but the moves have been broadcast so blatantly, so no excuse for not being in on the ride. A perfect marriage of TA and FA.

In my opinion there could potentially be a leak of the valuation of the parcel of rubies being cut and put up for sale/some speculation as to the potential revenue numbers from the entire process. Add the graphite prospectus as a bonus and you can see why it was line wiped like mad on the close. I was actually considering taking another 1 mill shares at 7c but thought it was too risky, would have made a motza in just a couple of minutes...

For some of the newbies you should study the daily chart and apply what you learn in other trades. It was a classic bullish flag pattern followed by a second breakout flag:

If you are looking for targets check the weekly chart, in my opinion we could test that region of resistance at 11.5 to 12c soon. Market cap at that level wouldn't be a stretch (especially if they can net a few million dollars from the sale of the first parcel of rubies, thus allowing people to project out future revenues.)  Also look at examples of previous multi-bagging runs, trading in a very similar fashion.

But dont take my ramblings for gospel, do your own research and be comfortable with your decisions!
    Last edited by Msir: 10/02/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.