XAO 0.79% 8,075.2 all ordinaries

Jesus VVX, you paint me as bit of a simpleton but on reflection...

1. 1,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Jesus VVX, you paint me as bit of a simpleton but on reflection I'm sure the BH would agree.

In my defence can't remember at any time in my life where I've used the word 'dang' in a sentence.

Not really a big TA guy unless high market participation in model (ASX 200), I find the further I go up the risk profile data integrity suffers through participation rates.

Just post a bit of fluff on Saturday mornings as BH is out and it's eithier that or mow the lawn or something else from the dreaded 'list'. Just some stocks buying, selling or more impotantly watching.

Hound and I found a student up the road fresh off the plane, we pay him to do the manual stuff and tell the BH we've involved with high powered intellectual endeavours with the market, she spits the dummy but she's not really happy unless she's a bit bitter and twisted about something, Everyone wins!

Have charting software but only really use full blown TA for ASX 300 which is majority of my time, patterns are average volume time comparisons, use stock selector as a source of model identification at lower end for further analysis but not buy / sell signals.

I understand when a TA guy argues the line 'TA represents ALL market intelligence' but would suggest this is more true for some stocks than others.

Yes, your FA models are good post the next CUV i'm sure more than I value.

My philosopy has led me to looking for the easiest way to make a buck from the 'total' market not bringing a personal agenda to the market and operating within that constraint.

Line from a Dylan classic, 'I'll go along with this charade until I can think my way out' is something I have carried around in back of my head for decades and seems particularly pertinent with trading.

Whole post just an excuse for a bit of Dylan really, hounds fav track and line within, we turn this one up on a good 'green' day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.