XAO 0.50% 7,895.9 all ordinaries

Have no idea what’s going on with the china US TW scenario other...

1. 1,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Have no idea what’s going on with the china US TW scenario other than liquidity is at all-time highs and it’s a pretty pragmatic beast, it will agree with any manufactured reality as long as its self-serving and doesn’t look like interest rates going up anytime soon.

Not too sure how the tariffs and inflation will play out in US but am sure there’s a million talking heads with yank accents that will keep me informed over coming months.

Chinese influence on US treasuries and affect on US dollar, how that will fit into their currency strategy and subsequent AU price, well fark me not even discussing that.

Bottom line liquidity is real, so until I’m convinced liquidity is being withdrawn steady as she goes, could chance my mind in 5 mins.

One of our rules that is increasingly in play is stocks are a ‘no no’ if model before its last CR cycle, obviously there are exceptions but in general we try to trade the ‘investment grade’ window between retail and professional on good emerging FA models.

Good week for BTH, PPH.
    (the payment mob leveraged to US mid-west righteousness of which there is no short supply apparently, see latest update below)
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190508/pdf/444xv9sp01t46b.pdf

Like CGL, have heard MF flogging it as a ‘buy’ but team have held for a while on strength of metrics and movement downstream via increasing SaaS product offer, also hound accumulating FLC on weakness.

Sold AVH on anns that 25% taken up by NY Mellon, my interpretation ADR structural demand being withdrawn from SP, stock immediately went up a couple of pips, garage could have interpretation problem.

Sold PBP @ 1.685 as it broached high limit of co buyback, this stock will probably grind higher on metrics alone but model has changed from ‘growth’ to ‘pretty much utility’ in what it does.

Will continue to watch, bottom line smart management in charge of a ‘cash cow’, there’s worse stocks.

Really like RVR pending ZN macros, EOF for TA entry, ID8 (ISX’s little brother?) for a break the rules spec, talking of these constantly watch the foodies OGA and in particular AS1.

All over LTR from 2’s to 8’s, was going to happen after WES KDR scenario, hindsight a wonderful thing, didn’t buy a share, took a bit of emotional paint off the garage that one, fark me
    Others have mentioned before won’t bore forum through repitition.

We welcomed another member to the team yesterday, Jim the 3-legged labrador, his owner an elderly neighbour going in for a major op, she was fretting about Jim but the trading hound stepped in an offered a temporary berth in the garage until she is back on her feet.

Always thought labs’ the gentlemen of the canine world, Jim in particular a gentle intelligent soul, getting on a bit with snow on the bowser, one of the hounds’ best mates so having him in garage no problem.

2 front and one hindleg, doesn’t seem to worry the old bloke, good ground covering ability and he just gets on with it. Only problem is when he deposits a cleansing ‘2’, dogs usually follow through with a good hind leg ground scratch, Jim struggles with this but he gives it a go and greeted by an ‘onya Jim’ from the team in support. God bless him.

Frank being cold blooded and Sydney with some cold mornings this week is problematic, little bloke is struggling to greet the market open at full operating temp, garage going in without its main strategy guy and a bit all over the place as evident in above.

One of BH’s mates brought this our attention, do covers and pretty catchy, classic garage band ,guy on drums enjoys his work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.