Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 10 - 12 Sept, page-86

1. 11,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671
    I remember us winning the Americas Cup and a drunken PM. I felt so proud that we had finally knocked the yanks off their perch. I also remember going to a preview of an auction of the Bond Corp goodies. Knew some of the guys who worked at the auction house who told me that when they looked in the draw of one of the desks finding a bag full of diamonds. They handed the bag to the liquidator. Wonder whose desk they were stashed in ???Walking around admiring four full tressel tables filled with the most expensive baccarat crystal I had ever seen and wondering what Bondy would be thinking. I was mentally miles away , not looking where I was going, and who should I literally bump into, but the man himself. with Kizon by his side. At the auction the following day, Kizon purchased every single piece of that crystal, made no difference what any one bid, Kizon's bid was always the winning one. WA certainly produces its fair share of characters in every area, whether its business, sport, politics. You name it we have them. Anyone remeber Brian Burke and his coherts??

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.