XAO 0.11% 8,070.1 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 10 -12th Aug, page-66

1. 1,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Hound and I just back from South Coast,

Got an old beach shack down there, doing a bit of renovation to entice the BH south permanently.
    More reno you do more the total investment needed to bring it to liveable standard becomes apparent, depressing.

BH likes Sydney (don’t know why) but a career girl at top of her profession and SC not on cards atm.

Hound and I might just sell the Sydney abode while the girls aren't looking, would be a ballsy move by the team but would force the issue, the savagery of the push back by the girls would test the defences of the garage no doubt, maybe not a good idea.

Talking of savagery hound got absolutely hammered down the coast, new surfing buddy few doors up has full blood bull terrier, weapon of a thing, hound gets on well with all beings but bit of an altercation while having a barbie at shack. All over distribution of the grill ‘leftovers’, must be some kind of dog etiquette thing to who gets 1st dib’s.

The ‘bullie’ was pushing his weight around and tore into the hound, the little bloke only half the size but it was his territory and stood his ground, took an absolute beating but kept getting back up, did not give an inch before humans pulled them apart.

Result visit to local vet to stitch up his ear but hound knows he did well in defeat, defended his territory and had a ‘go’ against overwhelming odds, on trip back home the little bloke held my gaze with a newfound confidence.

Family proud of him, told the girls what happened, he is in with them atm milking it for all he is worth, god bless him.

Talking of savagery got bent and split by couple of CR’s during week, on stocks entered on the very reason no CR’s pending leading to rerate, go figure.

RLE & AJQ junior O & G plays, RLE was a sell into flow ann trade before CR and AJQ is a convertible note kind of stock with a brilliant model undergoing validation, not too much blood still holding will see what happens,

My nervous system still trading LYC with success, will try not to think about it and let the trend continue, apparently you buy as many as you can < 2.10 and hang on and DON'T take anyones advice let alone venture into stock threads.

Sold out of AHV @ 8, thought I was smartest guy in the room, well that delusion lasted couple of nano seconds, like that stock but long way from + CF and current momentum is pending ann based concerning FDA. Not the time to re-enter but watching.

VHT, PBP going well, SPL not so well stopped out @ small loss.

FLC out @ profit, still not convinced of model although one earmarked for ongoing attention, it’s a long way from a positive cash flow model but something about it I like, put it down to my ‘water’..:cool::cool:

Noticed couple of posters talking metric generation to support investment, agree 100% won’t add my 2c worth other than some other species that kinda sorta loosely fit that theme held or interested in.

ISX, K2F, WNR, BTH, SEQ, AMI, IMA, B2Y, BRU ……….
    Hold PEN, BKY on sector momentum, maybe should have traded them?

Yanks looking a bit iffy ???????, maybe should take birdy's advice and value 'patience' more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.