XAO 0.41% 7,986.6 all ordinaries

Just a big thanks for effort on STT Knowledge Library 3.0. Half...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Just a big thanks for effort on STT Knowledge Library 3.0.
    Half way through and it's a joy. Special thanks to @Freehold for all round insights and having the interests of retailers at forefront.
    And last to the generous contributors that act as the source to this collective effort by sharing their experiences and thoughts for the most well rounded and insightful publication regarding the ASX that exists IMO.

There are 1000's of publications out there but nothing I've seen that compares to this resource. It's on a take it or leave it basis. Each can learn and modify their strategy to their tastes and strengths....excellent!

Still hoping one day that the libraries can be consolidated into a stable Word format...tried to do it myself but gave up...maybe need to upgrade but have a fairly powerful rig...seems MS word just can't handle it...not sure.

Anyway...what it is is what it is...and what it is is a brilliant and generous effort.
    V...you're a champ no doubt about ya'!

give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime
    Last edited by YourDudliness: 22/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.