Evening all, A week away from the screens for me, last week with...

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Evening all,

A week away from the screens for me, last week with the inlaws so had to do the family man thing before they shipped themselves back to Switzerland. No more having to behaving myself anymore now, back to doing nudie runs around the house again  .

Looks like I didn't miss a great deal this week other than a few a greenies making new highs. Now I could question whether I sold out of AC8 too early, as mentioned a few weekend lounges ago, but I made coin so not going to dwell on it.

NAE is giving me a reminder lesson in why I should just stick with STT.... seems one doesn't always learn, even when you say you have. Still in the money from trades earlier on but charts signaled a strong a week or 2 ago and didn't pull the trigger.... uppercut yourself Nod. There's always next week.... Anyways, asides from that - all good here.

A few scans:
    4.JPG 3.JPG 7.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 6.JPG 8.JPG 5.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 1.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG 2.JPG

Well, sticking with the theme - albeit, slightly heavier than most probably desire.... Bury me in smoke.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.