XAO 0.69% 7,952.3 all ordinaries

Hi gang, and a happy mother’s day to everyone. Everyone has had...

1. 1,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi gang, and a happy mother’s day to everyone. Everyone has had a mother at some point in there lives, so here’s to mothers everywhere...! Thank you for your selflessness and care, and if for nothing else, bringing us into this world.

Just a musing about a stock that I added to my watch list a while ago - tip from a neighbor who’s in the market segment and knows the company well.

WTC - Wisetech. Shipping / logistics company with a HUGE appetite for acquisitions (check their run of announcements). The company is being steered by some very sharp characters.

Look at the chart. Up and to the right mostly. That correction in Feb? The SP dropped pretty quick from $16 to $10 after a quarterly misstep. Quite an overcorrection. But since then it’s started tacking it’s way back to where it started - currently made back $3.41 in a couple of months.

You can bet your pants that the smart folk making the decisions have acquired those other companies with very strategic intent, so when they turn off the acquisition tap, their revenue stats will rocket.

Not holding, just a bemused bystander. Might be one for the long term portofolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.