XAO 1.03% 7,817.4 all ordinaries

About 2 years ago now whilst out for my walk came upon a house...

1. 11,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    About 2 years ago now whilst out for my walk came upon a house open with the rep on the pavement who asked if I was coming for the house open which was taking place in about 15 mins. No- just out for my walk, already owned a property in the area. Did I want to sell it- no thanks. She informed me that I could get a really good price as FIFO workers were buying. Expect to see a mining boom really start in the next 3 years. Buyers at the moment are the highly qualified, geos, etc and then it starts to filter down. I live in a prime location for easy access to city and airport. Strange how some things stick in your mind. She so far appears to be right. Amazing the information you pick up on a daily walk. Glad I picked up more FMG shares back then. The divis alone have just about paid for them.
    I hear that WPL start drilling again around January- share price at the moment looks really sick- perhaps its time to get set???

I have noticed that if any old property around here comes on the market, sells really quickly, and next time I walk around past the place its been knocked down and a mcmansion going up in its place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.