I’m pretty new around here so I’ll give it a spin. It was cool...

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I’m pretty new around here so I’ll give it a spin. It was cool to read the responses, plenty of experience in these threads.

What attracted you to the market ??

Financial freedom and not having to work in entry level/customer service. No disrespect to anyone to anyone who enjoys this or is doing it to get by, but I am sick of lining some asshjoles pockets and staying high enough to not care…shout out to anyone working hard to support themselves and their families.

When did you start trading ?I was researching and paper trading/asx stock market game in 2019 but only really started in 2020 with covid giving me the time to watch the market in real time. Still green and wet behind the ears lol

Did you have a specific goal to achieve ?

I just want to have to never worry about money and be able to cover anything I or someone I love wants I am trying to learn to trade with small money now, make the mistakes and get burnt early, so hopefully one day when I have some real money I won’t mess it up too badly lol

What was it and did you achieve it ??
    Ahahahah still a long way off!

What do you trade ??I started with mid cap and blue chips but I have gravitated to micro cap because of the potential upsides…I hold a few and swing trade but I am reading a lot about day trading bc my past attempts have not been fruitful lol

What keeps you in the market ??

Money and adrenaline. I have always loved psychology and statistics, so it is a perfect fit. In the short time I have been trading/investing, I have learnt plenty about money and finance in general. My bank account doesn’t exactly reflect right now but I’m trying to learn to play the long game.Always love a good roughy too, the higher the odds the sweeter it is…sweeter than the money sometimes

How beneficial, or, otherwise. has HC been ??

Love HC there is so much info on here…obviously some comes with ulterior motives and ramping but surely savvy traders know how capitalize on the hype. I find it fascinating to see how everyone’s mind works and their thoughts...not just about stocks too.I really appreciate the posters with geological exp and/or esoteric knowledge that put things in lamens terms. I read most of the short term trading and dt threads and though I don’t post much, I learn a lot— so cheers for the knowledge and resources! I try to take most things with a grain of salt but overall, I think HC is a great resource

Good vibes for your Sunday

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.