Some really interesting posts this weekend. I think that we all...

1. 213 Posts.
    Some really interesting posts this weekend.

I think that we all pay attention to certain people involved in the market whether they be board members, investors, brokers or people who post here. I think though we all need to take the utmost care and ultimately responsibility for our own actions on the market. If you are too heavily reliant on those people you are making a huge mistake in my opinion.

There are many posters that I have a lot of respect for, and also greatly appreciate the time that they take to post and share their knowledge here. However in most of these cases I'm not holding the same stocks that they are and in a few of these cases I might be holding one or two (I think that there is one exception but that certainly isn't deliberate on my part). It's really important that you learn from your failures but also that you can call your successes your own.

If you are taking shortcuts, or lazily following others, you are missing out on the most important reward; the confidence that you can back yourself, back your own judgment and research, and continue to traverse the path of accumulating wealth on your own. Without that you are effectively building your house on sand.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.