Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 12-14 Jan, page-194

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    STTCOMP WKT, FA Long  

My first STT tip in last 6 month and let we see how it pans out..

SOI: 268m included CR and right issue shares.

option: 40m exercise at 15c before 31st December 2019

MC:$25m undiluted

Cash: $10.1m after 24th of January

in addition to the one i post on last friday:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/sh...948701/page-334?post_id=30262427#.Wlr2oUyB2is

moreover, i have several points to add in to make the STT tip:

firstly, some WKT holders pissed off by the raising, however, below is a Good and Real example i have been through, missed out multibaggers, but still handy profits, that is MOY:

Back 12th Oct 2015, MOY went into TH for a $21m rating, sp was 7.6c at that time, the issue was done at 4c, (felt similar?), many were complaining and angry back then, but it turned out to be a Oversubscribed one and a set of news flow of big anns announced and sp rose from 4c to 34c, 8 baggers, so where those who complaining? Gone and counting their dollars somewhere, Lol....

i know someone will argue MOY is a goldy, however, actually both companies are doing the raise to get small retailers on board before big milestones ANN, with Lithium and its Graphites near production projects, seeing similarities about WKT?

secondly, the right issue:

Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 5.29.08 PM.png

i am thinking last friday is the last day to sell on market and waiting until Tuesday, 16th of January, to get funds ready and accept their rights by wednesday 17th January, so people have to buy on market on monday imo, although someone stated they can get same day funds settled by paying $54 dollars if they are commsec clients, i have no way to verify, and i am of the opinion it will be good to buy if someone still trying to cap the sp....

third points is its Top 40 holders:

Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 5.03.36 PM.png

there are 13m more on 29th December (from 82m on 30/11/2017 up to 95m on 29th December) after Patterson Placements released to market, (3B out on 14th December), , imo, it means 13m out of 33m Placements shares are hold their positions, there are also 3 more top 40 holders are new holders and under Family accounts and many top 20 holders increased their positions than reduce, and if anyone care to check from 14th Dec(3B out), there have been more than 50m traded (asx and Chix) and 30m roughly at or above 10.5c, included 16m roughly last 2 days (last Thursday 10.5m at VWAP of 11.8c and last Friday 5.5m at VWAP 12.75c, so make your minds about how sp will play out?

Forth point is its TA set up:

last thursday is a white warrior dominate candle with next day consolidation between 12.5c and 13c, and one thing need to point out is there was a Huge gap down from 19.5c to 14c back beginning of December due to CR ann, so technically that gap should be filled in due course...

Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 5.46.42 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 5.47.38 PM.png

to be honest, there might be shares spike up and down, and someone might play the sp and manipulate trying and hoping to squeeze more, so you guys DYOR for both FA and TA of WKT..

sorry for the long post coz i am just trying to let people get to know as much as informations, thanks guys.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.