Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 12-14 Jan, page-68

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    I’m very interested in TA also, I used to watch his 5g and is the reason I started mine - Never understood why he got slammed so hard? Was he proved a con or generally people just decided “too good to be true” and bashed him? If I were him and I was legit and spoken about the way that he is, I too would just give up and stop contributing to this part of HC, so I’m curious if he was ‘busted’ and ran, or if he just walked away from slander.

Did someone ever look through course of sales to double check his claims or not?

Looks like he reached roughly 1,600% return on his 5 grander by the end of it. Given the bull market he was riding, whilst an impressive number does not seem outside the realm of possibility to me. He made a few mistakes on his 5 grander too which he semeed open and honest about.

Personally I am up 460% overall since 1 July 17 and I am not an experienced trader (not trying to gloat, just saying results like this in bull markets are not impossible, and if other ‘hot’ posters shared their percents I am sure they are much higehr still). so, to continue this gain over the next 6 months would be around 1600+% in one year right? So effectively at the same ‘con’ level of gains. I don’t expect these results FYI as I pin my success somewhat down to beginners luck.

A bit of an emotive post from me perhaps, but he was one of my favourite posters and I learned a few things from what he shared on HC and I don’t understand all the negative comments about him when none seem to hold much substance or evidence against his claims.

If anybody has anything informative to share about him, or in general, comments around what to look for in fake posters, I would be greatly appreciative.

Cheers,
    Zest

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.