Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 12-14 Jan, page-69

1. 5,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    So you have your own software. Can I ask you for some help please @Freehold. The scanning software I use I like but there is one additional parameter that I wanted to add to it to make my throughout the day and end of day scans so much easier and save time. I asked the software provider if they could add the parameter for me but they wouldn't do it so there was nothing else I could do because I don't know how to write computer software programs. So I just have to put up with what I've got but I know if I could add this additional parameter it would save me heaps of time searching the market during the day and at the end of the day. At the moment at the end of everyday it can take a few hours to go through the scans I run, because sometimes there can be a few hundred stocks to go through, but if I had this parameter I think it would only take about 20 to 30 minutes. Do you think you could have a look for me if I showed you the software? I'll pay you for doing it if you can look at it for me

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.