Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 12-14 Jan, page-78

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    The Other Side

With all this strong talk about not following, I'm befuddled, as one thing I keep telling myself is, why don't I just follow some great traders that seem to be present here. Afterall, they are better than me, and that's a fact, and what's more, they are just a click away.

But Syz is generally too stupid to be so smart, and besides, I'm very forgetful, so in the course of a day's trade it doesn't cross my prefrontal cortex to click on someone wiser then myself. Rather, I just keep doing my own until close, read a little, find someone commenting constructively, and wonder why I havn't made an effort to track him/her down prior. It couldnt be more simple.

You see my problem? Here we have the whole chorus of the STT singing, I won't follow you, but I'm trying to dance to, daddy Don't You Walk so Fast.

Anyway, there's an irony here, as Johnnie Taylor sang, I'm Doin' My Own Thing.

As for a goood tear jerk - if you've ever been heart broken - here is an Aussie classic from a true legend, although the younger mob won't know. I've included a copy with lyrics for all the newbies, so that when listening, apply it to your trading.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.