Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 12 - 14 Mar, page-11

1. 11,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 691
    I suppose you would class that as totally reckless behaviour !!! I surprise myself sometime. One night couldn't sleep, so switched on the computer, have no idea why, but thought would have a look at some hotels in Thailand, one I noticed before, 75% off. The hotel was in two parts, with an adults only section, with own pool, etc etc. Twice the price of the other section. I booked the cheaper section there and then. Then thought, what have I done. When I arrived the concierge met me, and said I hope you don't mind but we have up graded you to the adults only section. Breakfast, then coffe and drinks and cake free of charge for morning tea, lunch provided, then afternoon tea, and evening meal- all included for my beautiful discount price. 14 days of luxury, plus 2 free massages. After I had made my booking and paid for it, wondered how many rooms have you got at this price, so that I could inform my family and friends, looked again, offer no longer available. Really strange event, just was meant to be. At the time wasn't even thinking about going anywhere. Take every opportunity that is offered to you, you never know what lies around the corner. Have learnt that lesson the hard way.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.