Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 13-15 Dec, page-10

1. 1,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    At spec end small green week (surprising).

Spec models garage continues to hold until FA suggests otherwise;
    CG1, LBL, BGT, FLC, K2F, CWL, XTE, BTH.

Added during week on weakness & hopefully support FSG, AMS, CLV, LON (yeah I know quite sad).

Pretty much 80% of time is in trading / holding caps  > 200m so not too relevant to % mindset of STT won’t waste ya time on that other than not all roses over there either see below;

Mind stuff of week, with ‘risk off’ certain growth stocks, spent lot of time on support definition for DDR, large order placed @ 5.50 ish, within an hour support in at couple pips higher and put on 10% in the time it takes to deliver a ‘cleansing 2’, F… me, lads trying hard to not take it personally.

Hostile takeover bid launched on Frank’s pretend log, hound and I came back from a good session down the coast a bit to be greeted by frank in middle of garage in highly agitated state looking at his log, somewhat bemused we discovered ‘Eck’ curled up within sound asleep.

Frank appalled and demanded his removal and fresh straw supplied, daughter and her mates accommodated along with vet and naturalist assistance by phone in setting up a new home for ‘Eck’ down the back, took about 4 hours all up FFS, good trade for ‘Eck’ much more than a newbie one would suggest, respect from the team.

The BH had a house warning barbie down here with the locals, lads have been down here for couple of months without recognition but in the BH’s eyes her arrival the cause of local celebration and appropriate action must be taken F… me, trading hound lobbied and was awarded ‘Pick of the grille’ status for his TA work on BVS & A2M among a few others over last little while so no complaints there, last seen sleeping off a steak ½ the size of myself on porch of the garage when dust of barbie had settled.

Wasn’t a real barbie for obvious reasons, all cooked inside but little bloke didn’t seem too concerned about that.

Conversation got around to all time best cover, barbie crew predominately > 40 with a small but enduringly hopeful % of young local sons aiming to go ‘long’ daughter and her mates, hound and I had a bit of fun with them, nothing like the appreciation of just how low an emotional base all males evolve from. (maybe ‘all’ is a stretch thru observation of Oz pollies circa 2019 and corresponding gullibility of electorate but for another thread one would suggest)

Anyway, this one got the gong.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.