Just thought I'd post a couple of charts for consideration with...

1. ST
    3,037 Posts.
    Just thought I'd post a couple of charts for consideration with a bit of FA chucked in to give an idea of the thinking behind:

PRR - Expecting a number of clinical trial results over the coming 6 months with the first expected in June. Could hit the upper channel at some stage so more a short-medium term hold. There is a gap to fill at 4c but it may be in the process of starting an uptrend. I posted about Cvac during the week, that thing was just a bonus and something that was good for them to flog off imo. If they get $ from it then all the better.

prr.jpg

M7T - Formerly 3DM, undergone a bit of change of late. Recent placement at 6c and director buying $84k worth, not substantial but not chicken feed either. Chart showing a triple bottom? Gaps filled since relisting and small trades selling into the bid to draw out the sellers during the week:

m7t.jpg

I posted a VAH chart recently.. shorts started taking a position at the beginning of the week and they usually seem to know something we'd all like to know, so gave that the flick.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.