Will Trumps efforts to unleash the deplorables work? Are the dod...

1. 7,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Will Trumps efforts to unleash the deplorables work? Are the dod changes just petty revenge or more sinister? Down the u tube rabbit hole came this offering. Herbie does not support the sentiments or even the musical quality,
    "in God we trust, and all the guns are just backup"

As an ex Trump exec warns:
    “It’s a matter of wrestling this loss, as it were, from the victory of Biden, and he’ll do anything,” Ms Res said. “And if all else fails, he will burn down the house."
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-barbara-res-white-house-election-b1721941.html

Hopefully just my catastrophism streak coming to the fore. Cant believe the abject surrender of the myth of American exceptionalism we've witnessed this last year.

Market this week been not too bad for me. Mainly some stocks recovering for me over last couple of weeks: :MCA, MVP, ANO. All free carried long term parcels. KNO might be finally paying off after a couple of years. Once again low entry - 4.5 ave, traded to get to free carried over that time, now waiting to see if it plays out or not. But not a traders stock. too illiquid.

Looking at the world. Australia seems like heaven.at the moment. One of the greatest lines in contemporary music : "making love in the sand while the surf keeps time".(Hope this redeems me for the first track.)
    Last edited by herbalist: 13/11/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.