XAO 0.35% 7,974.8 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 13-15 Sept, page-3

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1023
    Hmmm everyone must have gone to the Tulip festival.  Ok what have we got here on the electronic cover of SMH now.  Hmmm some pretty lady and something about waxing eyebrows off.   Oh actually I'm glad for your very worthy topic now peejay.   Older presidential candidates stumble, yes, yes.  OK more horrid things below and who needs Hollywood.  Best to go to the financial section maybe and read about negative rates.  ES is loading the new contract so it’s a bit harder to read this week but never mind it has been pretty much a machine driven grind with a few minor liquidations. Still reading all your posts from the week.  Gold still in favor on the thread and with good reason...it can move with stock indices as we already know.  That's good cause I've got some real good gold photos saved up.

It's pretty good that GC gold is holding up that 1500 area there even after that  little bit of extra happy juice you anticipated @peejayhercules.  Temporary delays on tariffs and other manipulations helped the indices stay aloft after the RUT helped continued momentum as it passed through a downtrend line and a popular retrace area.  AUD pairs up after the easing of trade tensions noted in this article - but could use a rest here.  At this hour DXY is tiptoeing along the 30 day sma so GC is happy again. The benchmark US treasury futures are hanging around the 50 day averages and today's action was driven by dissent on the ECB decision. The 2-year left the cash session about 1.72% while the 10-year yields around 1.79%.  The TNX weekly candles give a peek at the long term picture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.