Thanks Zandaya and FMF, really appreciate the good will and...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Thanks Zandaya and FMF, really appreciate the good will and agree there is nothing like having a child. Even now with my 5th child it was completely impossible to prepare for the overwhelming emotions when your son is first handed to you.
    Handshakes, 4 little ones is sure to be a challenge but I've cracked the secret to get them sleeping and believe this one will be the same. Just put my 3 to bed and are asleep for the next 11 hrs at least ;-)
    GT - as always I'll take your advice on board, you have such a great way to get your point across. No wonder your following continues to grow. I agree we are all suited to one style of trading and of course you have to work that out before losing all your money. I'm very happy I have spent my first year trading with only a relatively small amount.
    I find it hard to believe my ideas on trades are worth sharing as no value for others yet but will try to build up the courage to post some tips in the near future as you all give constructive advice and if it helps me improve there is sure to be others reading that will gain from it too.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.