Hi all STT regulars, hope you'll indulge me in a bit of a...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi all STT regulars, hope you'll indulge me in a bit of a ramble, as my wife delivered me a beautiful new son last night - a month early but healthy and strong after a difficult pregnancy and I'm feeling sentimental. This is our 4th child under 5 ( I also have a 14 yr old son) so I believe I've been extraordinarily fortunate in life. Needless to say I've endured a long winter and my son's birth marks an important point in my life, this will be our last bub.
    I dont post on HC often, but have been a regular lurker on this thread in particular and am slowly working out the trader I'm going to be when I have more available time next year and all going well, more capital to invest. STT is definitely what I'm suited to and almost all that I've learnt has come either directly from what I've read here or from what books and websites recommended by you all. I'm still tinkering with my own 'top ten' rules that I'll follow and my TA is still pretty crap (hard to find time to look at charts lately) but wanted to say thanks to you all for your generosity in offering advice but also your encouragement to newbies to contribute. Last weekends thread, where experienced traders gave their advice and a whole bunch of us lurkers were given such a great opportunity to post, just shows that this thread is still getting better all the time.
    Anyway, enough from me now, but wanted to share a wonderful moment with all of you. Even though I've been more reader than poster, I feel like many of you are now old friends and I'll charge my glass when I wet the baby's head tonight.
    OR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.