Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 13-15th Oct, page-102

1. 10,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    Some chatter about pilbra golds here some of the more active charts for the region.. Gold $1303 so so heat should follow into the sector again i mean you cant ignore the american market the Dow etc just looks crazy...

DEG- massive run now either some consolidation as the volume has slowed right up.. Really needs to test those highlighted arrows to see where its at and maybe do a shake but that last bar is interesting spread and vol drop...
    Highlighted circle was showing no massive distributing volume which is good or was it lack of interest...
    deg.PNG

ARV- What a run its had... 28c  has held on lighter pullback volume but i may need to break down and settle around the Ma's again for re-accumulation phase 23-24c looks a great area if breaks down that is as its still a beast and can quite easily pop up on volume and break 52week high.. ARV.PNG

SEG- Great looking chart nice trend. White arrow shows sell down on volume followed by a close off its low. Next bar shows no interest in going lower green arrow... Follows with increasing volume and some spread watching for a close above 4.8c which i feel will come this week... SEG.PNG

IPT- Nice LT TL break and currently still holding it is being played by bigger hands so the PA is hard to workout .. Will note that 1.7c is the critical area atm and the lack of volume appearing into 1.7c-1.8c seems to be suggesting its stabilised .. Has a huge amount of ground in the right area... IPT3.PNG

BCI- Nice TL break with volume now boxing up in with good shape. Ma,s are converging so the expectation on a ST run is close. Circled volume are shows there has been some good up volume ... BCI3.PNG

KAI- Formed a wild setup green arrow shows the signal for the next day buy on move above 5.5c set stop 5.3c R/R was a good setup and now needs to follow through to keep it intact..  Im holding but have a tight stop set up higher now .. KAI.PNG

DISC- i have positions in IPT DEG KAI and BCI

TS

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.