Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 14 - 16 Aug, page-43

1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Green week for the team but bit of a roller coaster about the whole thing.

Frank has come out of ‘hibo’ so the little trading unit’s attack on the ASX and Nasdaq will be much more robust going forward, The hound, Eck and I 1st to admit last couple of weeks probably too much of mammal emotional fragility starting to creep in.

Green pretty much courtesy of one play, jumping straight back into EVN on that mid-week anns, surprised by immediate modest reaction but the market eventually came around.

With my goldies am much more comfortable when they.
    1. Actually produce gold.
    2. The model seems to be partially funded for a change in near term resource definition.
    3. Are not just concepts linked to the POG thru momentum.

Added some more PNR @ 24 (CR price) on above comfort settings.

Don’t get me wrong I understand the gold specs have been firing but you must be comfortable with what you do.

Couple of good % plays during week but because of risk profile didn’t really increase the capital that much, EXR was one (thanks Mal).

Vercie has been banging on about SBW, commissioned Eck to do some initial FA and the little bloke likes it, it’s on the WL (don’t hold atm). Other stocks Eck likes but not holding, waiting for increased FA definition are M7T, RUL, FLN and few others.

Lot of words about MSB, at the very least what should be taken away from it all is the increased validation of stem cell technology and appropriate ‘reset’ of future momentum of professional funds on perceived discounted risk profiles into the sector.(play on words ?)

Still holding a few emerging FA models at small end; SLC, PKS, LVT, AMS, BCC, CLV, NTO and a few others that I do not what to jinx pending ½ years this week.

What is going to happen (if anything) post US election on a macro level??? Biden, really DD ?

The boys and the BH have been pondering a time when life is supported more by our accumulated spirit rather than our physicality, put a deposit on a few off grid acreage’s in the mid north coast hinterland, no plans to move but a bolt hole for the soul if you will.

With all this aged care crap coming too light no way Frank, Eck, the hound and I are going out in 4 beds in some god forsaken dark corner of a privatized care facility being poked and prodded by a bunch of undertrained & underpaid 14 yo’s the by-product of Scomo’s latest free trade agreement , doesn’t really scream out ‘quality of endgame’ to me ffs, rather just expire in what’s left of nature’s great gifts doing something our biology dictates is not possible anymore, the lads & BH agree, but maybe on reflection not that simple

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.