[MEDIA] A celebration of his life - this is a genuinely...

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1023

A celebration of his life - this is a genuinely beautiful sentiment @peejayhercules and something tells me it comes to you naturally.   It's also one of the many things to love about the Irish traditions.  Glad you got some time to decompress.  I agree with you and @Dazedandconfused on gold and silver.  I'd even think so if the trendline anchored about 1670 and tested Wednesday at GC 1875 was temporarily violated.  Hey @valen1828 sorry I missed your question about Cheers.  I didn't watch it too much but I am liking the concepts you are mulling for our celebration.

The US equity market outlook for this week is cloudy and demands the same caution it did for the week past.   NYSE internals were again neutral during the run from 3300 to 3372 and that means that the climb toward SPX 3400 was driven mostly be a few large issues.  Yes, the small caps did start to perform but as Dazed has noted, if the large tech names were to give way for any reason, we'd have a real problem to contend with.   The bullish derivatives market is still given to individual names - rather than the index itself - going into this coming week's monthly expiration.  The market is in summertime cruise control but as you can see by chop, it is prone to fast moves and traders will nervously watch this action in the context of the macro backdrop to see how fast those mini breaks are repaired. The early week should offer some answers.

2020-08-15-TOS_CHARTS ES Update.png ESU0 15 August Update.PNG ESU0 15 August Closeup Update.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.