Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 15 - 17 July, page-75

1. 4,136 Posts.
    Saw the request as I was reading the thread and saw your other tag now. My entry into KDRO was based on some broker activity on the FPOs which looked like capping so I took a ST position hoping for a bag. Well I didn't stay long enough for it (a few more hours would have done it LOL) and that may be due to my current mentality to focus on the ST, sell any spikes and wait for retrace. Trouble is, this is one of those occasions where there probably won't be a retrace for a long time and not the kind of stock to STT given the massive FA rerate due to the lithium. In short I most probably ballsed it up. I also have some financial pressure due to being out of work the past few months and need to take some funds out for boring stuff like the mortgage so that weighed on my mind when there was a 50% percent rise.

Anyway, learnt a bit more about market patterns today and when the peaks and lulls are during the day so I'll put that in the memory bank for next time. FOMO kicks in hardest on open and before close it seems.

Enough of my rambling. Here is RNU for you.

RENASCOR RESOURCES LIMITED.png
    Last edited by DrFork: 15/07/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.