XAO 0.14% 8,013.8 all ordinaries

STTCOMP FGO FA long Flamingo Ai SaaS, Artificial intelligence MC...

1. 7,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2068
    STTCOMP FGO FA long

Flamingo Ai SaaS, Artificial intelligence

MC ~$36M

SOI 900M @~4 cents, no debt, $13M cash [as of April 4C] burning about $2.5M per qtr

There is a fair bit of guesswork regards timing for this stock. According to the most recent Co webinar [Thursday 14 June] they are currently negotiating a second monthly recurring revenue agreement [MRR] with a large Co but this was also stated same time last month... just when it is finalized is an unknown but it seems certain to happen.

Flamingo [FGO] is in the forefront of supplying machine learning Ai to corporates. Their focus is the insurance industry. Very, very good management team. FGO just recently announced a significant partnership with Nasdaq listed EXL [revenue about $800M per year] and in coming year very likely to be a series of good ann's from this.

It is a complicated business to understand and I think many people fail to see the potential.  It has recently been sold down by about 20% so currently it presents as a very good entry. There is some trading activity but not a lot.... reasonably liquid. Below is a link to the recent webinar and also a screenshot of the current sales pipeline. This Co is getting a lot of corporate interest in their offering and looks like the real thing to my eyes.

sales funnel.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.