IVZ is a gift that keeps giving. Still got so much more in it....

1. 10,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    IVZ is a gift that keeps giving. Still got so much more in it. As I've posted previously, all credit to @senderos who originally brought it to my attention and also to the attention of the STT forum.

Meanwhile TLX is still on a major retrace. rolleyes.png Such a good stock, currently in the doldrums. Looking for signs of a turnaround. Didn't think it would retrace quite so far. Looking to see if current levels hold or if we'll got to $3.80. Still very confident we'll see around $6 by Christmas. It will just continue on its scenic route to get there.

SRN is more of a punt (and quite hated by at least one on this forum due to history). That candle on Friday is looking interesting. They should be close to initial results from the current drilling campaign. Watching to see if it goes on with it or falls back into the recent trading range. 2.8c is a major resistance level. A break through of 3c would be extremely positive. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

RAC, race oncology, looks to be resuming its uptrend. I'm still not in that one but it's looking good atm.

360 also looking good. Not one that I've looked into but nice chart.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.