XAO 1.14% 7,847.3 all ordinaries

Have loved your tales about the little bats, you always paint...

1. 3,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Have loved your tales about the little bats, you always paint such vivid tales and it does feel like being there too. Emotional connections are precious things, even with tiny little creatures. I think the hardest part of connections are letting go of them, especially ones you have raised from small things that can't care for themselves.

I've never seen a bat in persona actually, I don't think we have them around here. But I am a country lad, I have a real affinity for animals (please keep the sheep jokes rated PG please ).

Sounds like your bug will succeed in riding the wind in a way this one can not, and if he's anything like me he could not be happier to be off on an adventure.

I know I don't post as much as I'd like in here and am more of a passing rambler than a resident, but I always stop by to read the weekend lounge. Anyone that frequents this part of the forums knows what a special little place it is, full of fascinating tales, interesting characters, and of course lots of music.

P.S.
    Go the All Blacks.
    Last edited by Bugsam: 17/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.